Web Linked Communications, We Are Your Video Conferencing Experts
You probably already know the benefits of a dedicated video conferencing solution for your business (if not, check out our Polycom vs. Skype article.) So why choose us to design and deploy it for you?
- Our response times are second to none.
- Your equipment can be connected to remotely for even faster service.
- As AV experts, we can integrate with existing video conference and audio/visual equipment, and can even design a “smart conference room” that customizes all settings (lights, shades, equipment) at the touch of a single button.
- We’ll coordinate with building managers and architects for smooth installation during construction.
- We offer subtle options: Invisible speakers, flush-mounted TVs, and hidden microphones.
- You’ll have the option to sign up for an ongoing maintenance agreement for full management and faster response times of all your equipment.
Request a quote today and we’ll send someone over to look at your conference room.
Polycom HDX 9000 Series
Raising the bar for performance and flexibility, Polycom® HDX® 9000 series video conferencing systems deliver high-definition collaboration experiences to conference rooms, lecture halls, executive suites and more. (Data Sheet)
High-Performance Architectures Radically Boost Visual Communication
Polycom HDX 9000 series systems powerfully and seamlessly integrate with rich-media tools to enhance any presentation or meeting environment. Through integration of Polycom HDX 9000 series systems’ powerful set of APIs and abundant video and audio connectors, customers can create and customize conferencing solutions for simple to advanced applications, including auditoriums utilizing multiple cameras, projectors and displays; executive boardrooms with touch-panel displays, recessed lighting and individual participant monitors; and training facilities with high-definition lecture recording systems and HD document cameras. Polycom HDX 9000 series systems also offer greater conferencing flexibly with the optional embedded multipoint feature, which allows multiple sites to be brought online quickly and easily.
Polycom HDX 8000 Series
For organizations migrating to high-definition video and audio communication, Polycom® HDX® 8000 series systems provide a flexible and robust solution ideally suited for distance education, remote patient care, on-demand project collaboration and more. (Data Sheet)
Precisely Engineered for Superior Clarity
The clarity of Polycom HDX 8000 series systems enables users to interact over video freely and naturally, and with the HDX 8000 series systems’ embedded multipoint and contentsharing capabilities, remote team members can quickly and easily be brought together to collaborate on projects visually in this superior telepresence solution. Designed to high-definition broadcast standards, Polycom HDX 8000 series systems solutions utilize Polycom HD Voice™ technology to convey distortion-free voices and sounds, while Polycom StereoSurround audio technology separates room sounds into left and right channels, giving an immediate sense of the physical location of opposite-end participants.
Polycom HDX 7000 Series
The Polycom® HDX® 7000 series provides flexible, affordable HD video conferencing for high-quality communication throughout mainstream workplace environments. Expanding the utility of visual communication quickly and easily, Polycom HDX 7000 series systems are ideal for education, medical, enterprise and on-demand collaboration applications. (Data Sheet)
Enhancing Collaboration with HD Technology
Intuitive interfaces allow users to adopt and use Polycom HDX 7000 series systems quickly, while a variety of bundle options enable the Polycom HDX 7000 series systems to be wall-mounted, free-standing or easily wheeled to any location to accommodate visual communication in any room. With embedded multipoint and content sharing capabilities, Polycom HDX 7000 series systems allow individuals to collaborate in HD detail on content such as diagrams, project plans, multimedia presentations and more.
Polycom HDX 6000 Series
Improve collaboration and reduce costs with affordable, easy to use Room Telepresence solutions from Polycom. The Polycom® HDX® 6000 series delivers high definition communication to all parts of your organization with unmatched levels of ease and simplicity. (Data Sheet)
Increase productivity and improve relationships
Now you can improve collaboration effectiveness while reducing operations and travel costs. Deliver lessons to students in classrooms around the world from a single location, align project teams in real-time across geographies, speed your time-to-market with accelerated execution across departments. With the Polycom HDX 6000, you’re as good as there. Intuitive to use and manage, the HDX 6000 delivers telepresence experiences to standard meeting rooms, conference rooms, and other environments requiring simple connectivity. HDMI output allows for quick and seamless integration with high definition displays via a single cable, while powerful standards-based Polycom People+Content™ allows users to easily and quickly share high quality documents, spreadsheets and multimedia content. Home theater quality audio experiences are delivered by Polycom Siren™ 22 and Polycom StereoSurround™ sound, giving users unrivaled acoustic clarity
Polycom HDX 4000 Series
- Enjoy the Polycom UltimateHD™ experience with HD Video, HD Voice, and HD Content
- Incredibly sharp and bright screen and powerful stereo speakers, makes a perfect monitor for any desktop
- A second monitor output (HDX 4500) allows system to be used in a variety of different offices and for many applications
- High Definition video starting from just 512 kbps with standards-based H.264 High Profile
- Privacy feature allows for connection of third party headset and microphone
- Polycom Constant Clarity™ Technology gives users the best overall audio and video experience even with challenging network and environmental conditions (HDX Family Brochure)
Polycom HDX Executive Collection
- Integrated with the Polycom HDX® 8000 series solution, 50-inch HD plasma displays, with a sleek, stylish stand
- • Polycom EagleEye™ or EagleEye II HD camera with over 280 degree field of view
- High fidelity audio system delivers 270 watts of total power
- Smart, dynamic 360° Polycom HDX microphone array for superior audio pickup
- Polycom People+Content™ and People on Content™ collaboration technology (HDX Family Brochure)
Polycom HDX Media Center
- Integrated with HDX series solutions, high fidelity audio systems with 42″ HD LCD or 50″ plasma displays
- Polycom EagleEye or EagleEye 1080 HD camera
- Pedestal or wall mount available
- Clean installation available with ceiling or tabletop microphone arrays
- Mobility is possible with the optional Polycom caster kit (HDX Family Brochure)
Web Linked Communications will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties. We may send you promotional and education emails from time to time. You may opt out from receiving information from us at any time by either emailing us, or clicking the ‘opt out’ link contained in the bottom of every email.